PLACING AN ORDER
In order to speed up the processing of your order, we recommend ordering with the same billing and shipping address. Your billing address should match that of the address on your credit card statement.
While we accept orders with different billing and shipping information, we may contact you to validate your identity, especially with international orders. If you plan on using different addresses, you can actually call the number on the back of your credit card and have them add the shipping address as an authorized ship-to address. This is highly recommended as it will speed up the processing of your order, not to mention it provides better security for you when shopping online.
SHIPPING AND BILLING ADDRESSES ARE DIFFERENT
TheSneakerAuthority.com uses numerous methods to keep you away from fake. One of them is to check if the shipping and billing addresses provided during checkout are the same or matching to the PayPal Verified Address. If these addresses do not match, Your Order will most likely to be canceled. You can call our customer service representative for more info about the shipping. In rare cases, this may delay the order processing if we are not able to reach the cardholder immediately.
TheSneakerAuthority.com uses PayPal’s shopping cart system to accept credit card and bank payments. (For First Time customers please make sure to place your order to your billing address or we will cancel your transaction. Customers without a Paypal account will have an option to set up an account with Paypal while you go through the payment process. However, you do not need to create a PayPal account if you choose not to. You will be prompted by PayPal to create an account with them or not after the transaction goes through.
We accept Money order payments. To place a order with money order, please email us and we will notify that where to send the money order to, once we get it we will process you’re order. We Only accept money orders for the US Postal Office, Western Union and Money Gram. No exceptions.
* All Money order payments must be in US Currency and cashable by a US-based bank.
* We do NOT accept Canadian Postal money orders.
* California Residents please add 9.75% tax.
* Please remember to keep the receipt stub from your money order so that if your money order gets lost, you can still get the money back.
* Please understand that we cannot be responsible for lost mail.
* Please do not send cash.
* We do not hold shoes for money order payments so please make sure you send the payment to us as soon as you can or the shoe of your choice may run out.